Monday, December 21, 2009

Dam Occupied Day ==

today, both parent r busy, so folo my fren go listen to education talk and get some idea about wat path shuld i choose after spm results out == go there from 9.30am and back around 7.45pm. Then, mum tell me tat she has book ticket on movie avatar! so after back home, havent change clothes, straight ride on my dad's car  and proceed to cinema!! the movie avatar dam nice, everybody shuld not miss tis show!! i dun expect tat tis show last about 2 hour 30 min, so after watch finish movie, it already 11.30pm. me wan faster back home, cos my baby waiting for me in audi ^^ so now, i m back and post tis! tis is indeed an fully occupied day and it is fun n interesting anyways =D but me now is super tired and exhausted, but i hav to go audi, cos i miss my baby<33

No comments:

Post a Comment