Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Chubby Mei lols


Well, here the description about my mei, zantier, aka joyce. she....wat good qualities about her arh? omg cant think tio!
hm she has a doggy, husky. tis husky i wan rear in rl so long le hahas. bt if rl cant rear, hope in audi can hav also. So mei buy me one laughs. she also has the bunny face, i wonder she gt the bunny teeth bo??  xD hmm, also never never NEVER call her kid or child, she will angry like hell. but 11 not kid meh? diao. under 12 is still consider kid la! mei dun angry, bt u special, u r excluded, u r not a KID hahas! btw, mei hav such good characteristics as follow:
1. CUTE                         
2. CHUBBY                     
3. KIND perhaps?   
4. POLITE ( cos gt call me kor =D
     5. FRIENDLY ( bt sometimes bully me der =x )
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment