Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Funny Experience While Driving

haha today i go learn driving. dam fun leh! but i keep 死火T.T, cos my clutch dun press finish == The teacher is a ahpek, he dam proud de, say himself is a very good teacher and those who learn from him sure can pass!! But indeed, i admit he teach good, cos tis is my first time driving, he already give me to drive in big road! Compare to my other frens, their first lesson is learn how to change gear nia. Hahas, the teacher scare of me, he say me drive too fast! But omg, i dun feel i press the ' minyak ' a lot. i only feel i press a bit, but wth, the car go so fast~~ perhaps i used to play driving car in arcade, at there i press the ' minyak ' till the end, and let the car goes super fast!! so in overall, i feel tat tis driving experience indeed fun! hope i can take my car licence as soon as possible ==

No comments:

Post a Comment